Sunday, January 21, 2007

Welcome Me!


Well, I figured after years of reading my friends' blogs, it was time I got started on my own. A quick update of my life: I'm working in a terrific middle school on Long Island, I recently moved into my own place (a one-bedroom co-op on the second floor of a very pretty development for those of you who like details), and yes, my closets are still brimming with clothes and shoes... Currently, I'm keeping myself busy with photography and re-learning French. I'm also getting to know my new neighborhood. Today I took a nice long walk in the freezing cold to the library. Based on the crowds and the full parking lot, apparently the library is THE place to be on a cold Sunday in the 'burbs these days.

So hopefully you'll stop by often for updates on my life, reviews of things I've tried, and just for a general walk in my shoes.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hey Christina!

Welcome!

Princess B said...

Yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogspot.