Monday, January 22, 2007

"No Shoe For You"


Since the end of the summer, I've been eyeing the Stuart Weitzman shoes to the right (it's hard to see in this photo, but the bottom platform of this shoe is tortoise-shell). For those of you who have not had the opportunity to wear a Stuart Weitzman shoe, I can tell you that it's a wonderful experience. Cushioning all around, a great fit that cradles the foot, and a sexy look. Once you try on a pair, the somewhat high pricetag makes complete sense and any lesser of a shoe becomes something to scoff at.
Anyways, being a conscienscious consumer, I decided to wait until these babies went on sale. They did, on Friday, and I sprung. The website said that 7's were in stock - and the purchase made my weekend! Today, however, I received an email alerting me that they were, indeed, out of stock. I had to switch my order to the brown, which does not have the tortoise-shell bottom platform, but I suppose will do... here's hoping that they are in stock...

No comments: