Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Uncork the Champagne!

Since starting this blog, I've tried to chronicle my own life and my day-to-day adventures. Within these past weeks, I've also had many friends and family members reach milestones for which I am so happy to be able to share with them. It is now with pride that I share them here:

Annie: graduated from Harvard with a Masters in Architecture while receiving high honors on her dissertation.

Mike: married his soul mate Tara (and I had to heartbreakingly miss the wedding because of the icy roads and bridges out here). Best of love now and always.

Floria: about to embark on a new professional adventure as she leaves Nickelodeon for a career with CBS.

Diana: about to enter into home ownership with a beautiful condo in Florida (not to mention an excuse for vacations for me!).

Erica and Brian: expecting their second child this fall!

My cousin Jillian: Just got engaged to her high school sweetheart Anthony! Congratulations! I've been asked to be a bridesmaid and I can't wait for the big day in November 2009.

No comments: