Friday, April 13, 2007

If April Showers....

bring May flowers, then what do May flowers bring?



Pilgrims!!!!... Just thought I'd try to get a laugh in there to help deal with the "spring" we're having so far. For those of you out of touch with the weather in the northeast, we had a few days of 65+ weather a few weeks ago, but it's been in the 40's ever since. And now, a nice big fat juicy nor'easter is going to hit us and it's going to coincide with the highest tides of the year. That means lots and lots of rain and coastal flooding for those of us (like me!) who live by the shores. Beach erosion is also expected. I guess I shouldn't complain being that those people about 100 miles north and west of me are expected to get their April showers in the form of lots o'snow. So, for those of you lucky enough like me to be living in the northeast, keep your heads up, your umbrellas open, your basements dry, and just remember: in a few months you'll be so sick of the summer heat that you'll be praying for winter! Oh, and make sure your car's sunroof is closed....

No comments: