Friday, January 26, 2007

Reminiscing on my Vacation

So, on this cold winter day, I thought that it would be the perfect time to reminisce about warmer times. And then I realized, what the perfect opportunity to post photos from my trip to Asia last summer. Our first stop was Beijing, where I saw some great ancient Chinese architecture and we hung out on a deserted stretch of the Great Wall of China. Then, we were off to Singapore for my friends Annie and Jordan's wedding. After that, we headed to the island of Koh Samui in Thailand where we were pampered paradise-style. Lastly, we visited Bangkok where we were immersed in a culture like no other. So, sit back, relax, get warm and toasty, and enjoy!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Those are some great pictures of your trip!

Kate said...

What beautiful pictures...I missed an opportunity to go to Asia with my family when one of my brothers was living there many years ago with his family. Now I am kicking myself for it.