Sunday, October 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

The past few weeks have pretty much been routine, so unfortunately I don't have much to report in terms of things I've seen and done. I figured instead that I'd put together a list of random thoughts that have passed through my mind recently.

-This has been the first year since 1996 where I haven't moved out of one home and into another

-Starbucks has changed their apple cider drink. It's now made with bottled apple juice instead of cider and has a completely different name to fool us from the truth - "Caramel Spiced Apple"

-The ankle that I hurt in 1997 (falling down some stairs at the BU science building) is STILL hurting me. It's been really bad this weekend.

-I can't find my favorite pair of shoes. I've looked everywhere, including the car and under my desk at work. Where could shoes disappear to?

-I'm LOVING that autumn is finally here! I've got my candles going and got to wear some of my cute layering pieces.

-I went to my first Rangers game of the year in my dad's seats, where they lost 3-1, giving up 3 goals within a minutes' span (yes, you read that right). Fun fun. I think I was to blame for the loss because I sat in seat #6 instead of my usual seat #7. After the third goal, I switched seats w/ my friend and the Rangers let up no more goals.

-My newest addiction: Country Choice Organic's Ginger Snaps. They are SO good - so nice and spicy.

That's all for now. I promise there will be more exciting things to read and some more photos later in the month. I have an autumn trip upstate next Saturday, and then later next week I am chaperoning 201 sixth graders to the annual 3-day trip to Greenkill, in upstate NY. Until then, I hope you've enjoyed the little thoughts that, well, make me ME.

1 comment:

Princess B said...

Ooooh, I LOVE ginger snaps!

You should sue BU, I'm sure it was their stairs' fault!
;-)

Maybe your shoes just up and walked away!